GLS – 49,00 kr
- Your order will be delivered to to the nearest Parcel Shop in 4 to 6 business days after the dispatch by DB Schenker. Please allow 4 days for south (Uppsala), 5 days for Sundsvall, 6 days for locations further north.
- You can find the list of 1600 pick up locations here. We will inform you by e-mail about the anticipated date of delivery. Once the package is ready, DB Shenker will inform you by email.
- When picking up the package, please check that the packaging is without damage. If the parcel looks opened or damaged, refuse it on the spot and inform the parcel shop. In this case, contact us so we can help resolve it for you.
- You can track your parcel here.
- You can find more information here.
UPS Air Mail – 149,00 kr
- Price of the delivery is 149,00 SEK
- Only prepaid orders are accepted for the UPS Express delivery service.
- All parcels require a signature upon delivery.
- Once dispatched, you will be notified via Notino email with your UPS tracking number.
- Further notifications are made by the UPS courier (SMS/email) the day before the delivery.
- You can track your order on the official UPS website (https://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track)
- You can use UPS My Choice (https://www.ups.com/se/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page) to change the delivery or manage preferences.
- In case you are not in, there will be another delivery attempt on the next business day. Courier will make max. 3 attempts.
- Please check your parcel upon delivery and while the driver is still present. If the items appears to have been tampered with in any way, please advise the driver and refuse the delivery. In this case please contact us and we will talk about next steps.
- If you do not advise damage to the driver at the time of delivery, this could reduce the chances of a successful claim if needed.
- When you have accepted the parcel, but notice damage upon opening it, please contact our customer service.
- A very convenient payment method. Having created the order, you will be forwarded to a secure payment gateway where you can enter the payment data. Once the transaction is authorized, the payment is processed immediately and the goods can be shipped the following business day.
- We support the secure protocol 3D Secure and our employees have no access to your credit card data; everything is processed by the bank.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods. You can find the complete terms and conditions here.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here.
The payment methods Pay in  days and Slice It are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- Advance payment to our bank account. We dispatch the parcel the next working day after receiving your payment.
- This payment method may delay the delivery by several working days.
How to file a complaint?
If you are a Consumer, the Seller guarantees that the goods, upon your receipt of it, is free from defects. The Seller in particular guarantees that the goods upon your receipt of it
- has the agreed-upon qualities; in the case of absence of an agreement, the qualities described by the Seller or the manufacturer, or which the purchaser had expected considering the nature of the goods, and based on the respective advertising;
- is fit for the intended purpose stated by the Seller, or for the purpose the goods are normally used;
- conforms, in terms of quality and workmanship, to agreed-upon samples or models, if the quality of workmanship of the goods has been determined based on a sample or model;
- is of the required quantity, size or weight; and
- conforms with relevant legal regulations.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint regarding these defects within 36 months from receipt of the goods.
Should a defect become apparent within six months of takeover, it is assumed that the defect existed at the time of takeover.
If the goods do not have the aforementioned qualities, you may request the delivery of a new item, as long as it is reasonable with respect to the nature of the goods. If only a part of the goods is defective, you may only request the delivery of the defective part. If the defective part cannot be replaced, you may terminate the contract. Should it be inadequate considering the nature of the effect, i.e. if the defect can be removed without an undue delay, you are entitled to the removal of the defect free of charge.
The right to delivery of new goods or the replacement of a defective part exists even in the case of a defect that can be removed, as long as you cannot properly use the goods due to reoccurrence of the defect after the goods have been repaired, or due to concurrent defects. In this case, you shall also have the right to terminate the contract.
In the event that you chose to not terminate the contract, or do not claim the right to the delivery of new goods or to have the goods repaired, you may claim a reasonable discount. Furthermore, you will be entitled to a reasonable discount when the Seller is unable to deliver new goods, or to replace the defective part or to repair the goods, as well as in the case when the Seller has failed to repair the goods within a reasonable period of time, or if the corrective steps could cause you major inconvenience.
If it is evident that the goods do not show the properties and quality agreed upon between the parties, the Seller shall bear the costs of transportation of the defective goods to the Seller, and back to the customer.
If asked to do so by the purchaser, the Seller shall confirm in writing the scope and duration of the obligations in the case of faulty performance. If possible, based on the nature of the goods, this declaration can be substituted by a document confirming the purchase of the goods containing the necessary data. Should the purchaser claim its right with respect to faulty performance, the Seller shall confirm in writing the date the right was claimed as well as the repair and its duration.
Cancel the contract
How to cancel the contract?
We know in Notino that you can change your mind, then most items (excluding cosmetics items and items from special offers and sales) can be returned within a 90 days period, which starts from the day after you receive your order. You´ll need to write us regarding any returns/cancellations.
* Non-refundable items due to health and hygiene purposes - Skin Care products, body care products, makeup and other cosmetics.
* We do not allow exchanges or refunds for any products which you have an allergic reaction to.
Please return your items to us within 14 days of your notice to the following address:
Your money will be refunded within 14 business days after we receive your package. Shipping costs are paid by the customer. Returned items need to be in its original packaging and must be unused. In case the returned item is open and used, we may charge a restocking fee.
In case you find products in your order damaged, or dysfunctional you have 30 days period to return these products and get refund or replacement. This period starts from the day after you receive your order. You´ll need to write us regarding any damage, or dysfunctional and we may require photographical evidence to support claims for damages.
You can visit also our terms and conditions for complete details regarding our return policy.
Need to tell us something? We want to know what you think. Use the contact form below or feel free to contact us at anytime.